1. Ginny (Amy Steel) Friday The 13th Part 2
Equal parts spunky and smart, this girl next door gives potato sack head a good run for his money. Ginny will always be loved by fans of the genre, and for good reason.
2. Megan (Jennifer Cooke) Friday The 13th Part VI Jason Lives
This sheriff's daughter is sexy and has a sense of humor. Plus she's a whole ball of trouble.
3. Trish (Kimberly Beck) Friday The 13th Part IV The Final Chapter
Trish goes through hell and back in IV... And she has to put up with her soon-to-be looney tunes brother, Tommy.
4. Alice (Adrienne King) Friday The 13th
I would have totally rated Alice higher if she hadn't taken so long to make a god damn cup of coffee! Still, she's the first final girl and gets to be in a sequel (albeit briefly) unlike any other gal in the series.
5. Chris (Dana Kimmell) Friday The 13th Part 3
Chris has a lot going for her, and Dana Kimmell gives a very likable performance as final girl. But, she's no Shelly.
6. Tina (Lar Park-Lincoln) Friday The 13th Part VII The New Blood
Tina's kinda mopey, but she also comes into her own and goes full tilt Carrie on Jason's ass.
7. Rowan (Lexa Doig) Jason X
Jason X may not be the highest point in the series, but it least it had a final girl with chutzpah who was also pretty sexy.
8. Pam (Melanie Kinnaman) Friday The 13th Part V A New Beginning
Poor Pam. She's easily forgettable. Possibly by default as she's no match for Reggie The Reckless - the excellent child actor with attitude to spare, Shavar Ross.
9. Jessica (Kari Keegan) Jason Goes To Hell The Final Friday
Jessica, like Pam was pretty forgettable. For a movie that ups the gore and sleaze of previous installments, they should have really cast someone a bit more fun to watch.
10. Rennie (Jensen Daggett) Friday The 13th Part VIII Jason Takes Manhattan
Rennie wins all the awards for being the most annoying and least attractive final girl of the series.